Researcher. Writer. Presenter.
Dr. Kori Novak is one of the world’s leading authorities on prison hospice and aging reform. She has been published on topics ranging from “An Examination of the Effect of Prison Hospice” to “Utilizing Macro-Level Healthcare Technologies to Care for Aging Rural Populations.” Her approach combines her passion for research, extensive real world practice in these fields, and solutions that combine common sense, compassion, and cost-savings.”
- Novak, K. (2019). Topography of trauma:Fissures, distruptions and transfigurations. Ed. Schaub,
D., Linder, J.,Novak,K.,Yam, S., Zanini, C. Brill Publishing, UK. ISBN:978-90-04-40794-7.
- Novak, K. (2016). Wenn Zeit ist alles, was Sie : Zeit , wie durch die eingesperr Bevölkerung
Erfahrene. Ed. Paletta,A., Schmidt,P., Duncan, D., Verlag Karl Alber. Collaborative with various
authors from University of Graz
Translated: When time is all you have: Time as experienced by the incarcerated population
- Novak, K. (2015, May). 10 Tips every caregiver should know. eBella, 61.
- Novak, K. (2009). What makes a mother lie? America’s elder abuse is hidden. Valley Journals,
27 (3), 225-227.
- Novak, K. (2009). Want to be heard in the healthcare policy debate? Here’s how. Utah Policy
Magazine , 110-114.
- Novak, K. (2009). Survival tips for caregivers. Retrieved from http://www.thespectrum.com
- Novak, K. (2006). Reducing cost through electronic health records & services. Compensation &
Benefits Magazine. 95-106.
- Novak, K. (2006). A Young Woman’s Journey into Caregiving . Retrieved from
- Novak, K. (2015, Summer). How to recognize and manage neurological diseases of the aging.
- Novak, K. (2015, July). The road to compassion. Business Woman , 5-6.
Correct Care , 20-27.